October 16, 2011

83 and going strong!

I have a woman in my life named Goose. Actually it is Pauline Weggeland Johonson, and she is my grandma (mom's mom). When my oldest sister was born Goose decided that she did not want to be called grandma because that made her sound old so she decided on Goose and never looked back. I love the name because it fits her so much. She turned 83 last week and she is still as stylish, classy, and lovely as ever. We celebrated her birthday with a lucheon at my sister Adrien's house and it was perfect. Getting Goose and her three daughters together plus all us grand daughers is always an entertaining event. We love you Goose, you are so generous and loving and I cherish having you in my life everyday!




 My sister Bekah and I decided we are spending too much time together when we showed up with our girls dressed identical and we had not even talked that morning! ha ha


3 comments:

Sara Jane said...

I love my Goose too much! This post is perfection and the last pic of Millie, Blakely and Goose is ADORABLE!!!

Eden Lang said...

where do I even start??? "Goose" is soo cool. You will have to tell her how much I love her style! She seems like such a fun woman to know.

next- after I admired all of you looking so cute I laughed at the fact that you are wearing SHOES inside that stunning home!!!! I just don't get it:)

and finally- Emily! you are so beautiful:) miss you. (I rambled there for a bit but decided to send you an e-mail instead. talk to you soon.)

xoxo

Unknown said...

These pictures are so great. I agree with Eden on the whole shoe thing though.... ha! Carter and I went to Southland Pool just by ourselves the other day and were definitely missing you and miss B!

PS. I totally ordered those boots of your cousin too - ha!