November 21, 2008

DREAM JOB!

It is true. I am so excited, I honestly feel like I am on could nine right now! Yesterday after an interview I was offered what I would consider my dream job! I honestly don't know how it happened, I was in the right time at the right place and I feel so blessed! You all know that I have been working at this great gym downtown called Heavens, well after getting certified and starting to teach classes, I was asked if I wanted to interview for the position of Fitness Director, the current director is going on Maternity leave (which is a year here) and she needed a replacement. Well yesterday I was offered the job and I am so so excited. This is my dream job and fits my personality so well. I will actually enjoy and look forward to going to work everyday and making good money! I just wanted to share the good news...I am sure there will be plenty more that comes with this new job!

13 comments:

The Pratts said...

That is SO exciting!! Congrats, you deserve it!

Megan Marie said...

Oh my goodness my mom told me today!! that's AwESoMe!!! Congratulations!! see you tomorrow!

Ciara said...

Isn't it a great feeling? You go to work and you actually like it? Ah...what it would be like to make a lot of money doing that too? Unfortunately I don't think I'll ever really know about that due to the type of job which is my dream job, but congrats to you! LIVE IT UP!

ESTHER BEAZER said...

WOW Emily that is so awesome! I am so excited for you... it makes me want to get certified. p.s.... in laws are frustrating, but then again my family isn't always a peach either, Christmas is going to be so hard this year. This weekend has been full of not seeing Russ, while he is off having fun hunting with his family, and me fighting and then making up with my mother. oh goodness

Keri said...

Adrien told me about it today...that's so exciting. Congrats!

Johnson Rugrats said...

Ems, congratulations, I am jealous! Almost as fun as mom. See you soon, Bekah

The Allen Family said...

Congratulations! Thats so great! And the best part about it is that your excited about it! We're so proud and happy for you!

Maureen said...

YEAH big E! i am so excited for you! you will be perfect for the job! are you coming for Thanksgiving... if you are we need to get together i miss you

Andrea said...

I think u should start an online blog of fitness ideas. I've been looking for one for post-pregnancy and haven't found a good one!

Hild Family said...

That is great news! I'm so happy for you, you deserve this. Thanks for sharing your good news!

manders said...

That is so awesome how fun you are going to have. Looks like you guys are loving Canada. Hope we can see you soon.
luv ya
Amanda

Dorienne said...

I was blog hopping and found you two. Congrats on the great job. I was just across the street from Heavens getting a pedicure at Urban Venus.

Tyson and Heather said...

OH YAY FOR YOU!!! I'm so excited for you EM...way to go:)!! So awesome, what a great opportunity.