November 2, 2008

WEEKEND GETAWAY!

This past weekend, our friends Lindsay and Tim Pratt, were so nice and invited us to spend the weekend with them and some other friends up in Fairmont BC. Since I pretty much forced Lindsay to be my friend when we moved up here...it was so nice of them to think of us. We had such a blast getting away for the weekend; going somewhere new and adventurous while here in Canada. Fairmont is in Brittish Columbia but is only about a 3 hour drive (gorgeous)! The pictures tell the rest!



The girls decided to take a hike up to the waterfall, lets just say that with three kids crossing a river it was quite the adventure. Since it was not my child I was carrying I was just praying my clutzy nature would not come through.


Please don't discriminate against the small creature growing on my chin, apparently I am going through puberty again!


We also were able to visit the famous fairmont hot springs! We lucked out to have the perfect weather for soaking in hot water.


And of course we found plenty of time to eat good food and relax!

Thanks again Pratts and Schlenkers for a great weekend!

5 comments:

Keri said...

I'm so glad you guys are friends! Isn't Fairmont the best...so pretty and relaxing. Sounds like you had fun!

The Pratts said...

You gotta be kiddin me! I'm SO sorry you're sick! I feel so dumb. But wait a minute...is this an illness that only affects women? How did the boys get out scot-free? Maybe it was something we breathed in on our run!

P.S. AS IF you forced me to be your friend! You're a dork!

Brewer Family said...

What a fun weekend! It looks so pretty! You look so cute as always!

Whitney said...

That looks like my kind of vacation! I agree with Tori, how do you look so cute with a "friend" on your chin. My chin friends do not enhance my looks. I miss you already!

Sara Jane said...

Looks so fun! I am so excite for Thanksgiving! I can hardley wait! Hey will you send me the pic of you and Graham? Thanks doll!