with this face???
Awhile ago I posted on my facebook about how at 13 months my daugher is known as the meance of the Heavens Daycare. We laughed about it because she is quite the handful but we just know it as normal and I figured they had heard me talk about how busy she was. Well the other day I had to take her to the daycare at the Glencoe, she has not been there since she was little. When I went to pick her up, about 4 daycare workers came running up to me saying, "oh my goodness she is so busy, she is running around everywhere and doesn't stop. You don't even need a workout when it comes to taking care of her". Hank and I laughed forever after this because it is true...she is crazy and a bit of a menace but its all we know so we don't realize it as much.



6 comments:
That's how she likes to get down, and I'm cool with it. The truth is, this is what I was like as a kid, sure it makes for some long days, but her hide n' seek skills are unmatched by any one year old I ever meet. Never meet a one year old like little Miss B, and I don't think I ever will. That's why I love her so much!!!!
What an adorable little girl. I was so happy to play with her on Sunday (We missed you!). Let's get together soon on a weekend and we can just chat and watch B play :)
Oh wow, she looks so big and grown up in that last pic! My, how the time flies!
Her and Carter will have CRAZY busy children because you know he rolls the same way. (P.S. are we over the top in the planned matrimony thing??!! I guess if they don't marry one day we can still be friends! ha!)
your not kidding! I love how she keeps Hank running all through church:) its the cutest thing to see her strutting around with Daddy tagging close behind. she is completely in charge!
little miss blakely I will follow you around any time you want.
xo
So fun to see you on skype! cant wait for April, loves
Post a Comment